Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love Our Maintenance Plan
That alone is incentive enough to join a maintenance club, but at Lancaster Brothers, we sweeten the pot quite a bit. We throw in other benefits designed to save you both time and money. Check out all the extras you get when you join our Maintenance Club:
Here Is What Our Maintenance Club Includes:
- Two tune-ups a year. Regular tune-ups will keep your system running efficiently, will save you money on utility bills, and will help make sure your system is operating when extreme temperatures hit. Scheduling seasonal tune-ups for your AC and furnace will help ensure your systems run properly when you need them.
- Ten percent discount on repairs. This discount applies throughout the year to any repairs you might need. If something breaks, or we find a problem during a tune-up, we’ll automatically take 10% off the total cost of the repair for all members of our maintenance club.
Related Read: AC Won’t Work? Try Our Best Troubleshooting Tips
- No overtime charges. Members of our maintenance club never worry about overtime charges and, like all of our customers, they get upfront pricing for repairs so there are never any ugly surprises when you get the bill.
- Priority service. There is never a convenient time for your furnace or air conditioner to break down, but as a member of our Maintenance Club you will get priority service over nonmembers to get your unit up and running as quickly as possible.
- Convenient email reminders and scheduling. We’ll send you reminders when it’s time to schedule your tune-ups so you don’t forget. You can even schedule your appointment through email!
You’ll love our repair technicians, but don’t take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about them:
Mario was out today for our annual maintenance and just wanted to let you know that he did a great job. He did a comprehensive check and explained everything to us in terms that were easy for us to understand.
Overland Park, KS
Thank you for great service! Eric arrived promptly at my home and had our problem diagnosed in no time at all. Gave us an explanation of problem and repair.
New Systems Need Maintenance Too
Maintenance plans are also important when you install a new system because it keeps that system running efficiently for years. Lancaster Brothers typically has rebates and special financing when installing a qualifying Lennox system. Contact us for more details